Losing a baby is one of the most difficult things a parent can go through. When your baby dies, it feels like a piece of your heart breaks off and never heals. Grieving parents need support and love during this difficult time. One way to deal with your grief is by reading and sharing angel baby loss quotes. These quotes offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. If you have lost a baby, please know that you are not alone. If you are a friend or family member looking to provide support to someone you know, you may be worried about saying or doing the wrong thing. The best advice is to simply let these parents know you are there for them if and when they need you.
There are many different kinds of angel baby loss, including miscarriage, chemical pregnancies, molar pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies, missed miscarriages, embryo loss, stillbirth, neonatal loss, and infant loss, just to name a few. An angel baby is a term used when a baby passes away before, during or shortly after birth. No matter what type of loss you experienced, you have been through a heartbreaking loss that will forever leave you changed. The loss of a child is not something you simply “get over” at some point. Though loss is, unfortunately, a common event, it does not make it any easier for you to go through. It is a pain and a grief that you learn to live with and carry the rest of your life. These angel baby loss quotes can help parents express their feelings and provide comfort in times of sorrow.
How Can I Use Angel Baby Loss Quotes?
First of all, these quotes can be used to identify with your feelings and provide comfort, especially on the really hard days. When you are feeling lost or overwhelmed, these words may offer some solace and help you cope with your grief. Whether you have experienced pregnancy loss or infant loss or are supporting someone who has, there are many good quotes that can help you find the words to express your emotions. Sharing the quotes can also serve as a memorial for your angel babies who have passed away too soon. Though they may have only spent a brief time with us, they will never be forgotten and have made a lasting impression on our lives.
These quotes can be incorporated into a piece of memorial jewelry or a memorial keychain. You can also incorporate them into miscarriage tattoos or other baby loss tattoos. Alternatively, these loss quotes can be framed and hung on a wall or placed on a shelf in any room in your house. You can also include angel baby loss quotes in the obituary of your angel baby. The quotes can also be shared with family and friends who are supporting you during your time of grief. There are so many different ways for you to incorporate these quotes into various areas of your life. Remember, we all have different ways to grieve. There is no right or wrong way. However you choose to use these quotes will be the right thing for you.
Angel Baby Loss Quotes
Here are some angel baby loss quotes that may bring you peace:
1. “I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in Heaven.” – Unknown
2. “Sometimes it’s hard to see the rainbow when there’s been endless days of rain.” – Christina Greer
3. “Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart” – A. A. Milne
4. “A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam, and for a brief moment, it’s glory and beauty belong to our world… but then it flies again, and though we wish it could have stayed… we feel lucky to have seen it.” – Unknown
5. “Grief is the price we pay for love.” – Queen Elizabeth II
6. “And to think, the first thing he saw when his little eyes opened was the face of Jesus.” – Unknown
7. “I carried you every second of your life, and I will love you for every second of mine.” – Unknown
8. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou
9. “Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.” – Jamie Anderson
10. “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.” – David Ellsworth
11. “There’s a unique pain that comes from preparing a place in your heart for a child that never comes.” – David Platt
12. “I said that you will always have a piece of my heart, but that’s not true. The truth is, you have the whole thing.” – J.K. Louis
13. “There is no footprint too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.” – Unknown
14. “The healing power of even the most microscopic exchange with someone who knows in a flash precisely what you’re talking about because she experienced that thing too cannot be overestimated.” – Cheryl Strayed
15. “When a baby is born, it’s a mother’s instinct to protect her baby. When a baby dies, it’s a mother’s instinct to protect their memory.” – Unknown
16. “Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved. Where there is deep grief there was great love.” – Unknown
17. “An Angel in the book of life, wrote down my baby’s birth. Then whispered as she closed the book, ‘Too beautiful for Earth.'” – Stephanie Paige Cole
18. “The death of a child is the single most traumatic event in medicine. To lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself.” – Dr. Burton Grebin
19. “A mother is never defined by the number of children you can see, but by the love that she holds in her heart.”- Franchesca Cox
20. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
21. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
22. “Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief, experienced by many but talked about by few.” – Meghan Markle
23. “How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts.” – Dorothy Ferguson
24. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
25. “The only people who think there’s a time limit for grief have never lost a piece of their heart. Take all the time you need.” – Unknown
26. “When we love deeply, we mourn deeply; extraordinary grief is an expression of extraordinary love. Grief and love mirror each other; one is not possible without the other.” – Joanne Cacciatore
27. “There is no right way to grieve; there is only your way to grieve and that is different for everyone.” – Nathalie Himmelrich
28. “We do not “get over” a death. We learn to carry the grief and integrate the loss in our lives. In our hearts, we carry those who have died. We grieve and we love. We remember.” – Nathalie Himmelrich
29. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
30. “Each new life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world.” – Unknown
31. “Some say you are too painful to remember. I say you are too precious to forget.” – Unknown
32. “Some of us are mommies of children, some of us are mommies of angels, and some of us are mommies of both. We are all mommies.” – Alycia de Lucio
33. “I never got to hear you cry. I never saw your beautiful eyes. I never touched your soft skin. I never saw your feet kick. But you are my angel. And you will forever be missed.” – Unknown
34. “You never arrived in my arms, but you will never leave my heart.” – Zoe Clark-Coates
35. “You will always be my favorite ‘what if.’” – Unknown
36. “A miscarriage is not a failure, because a failure implies that it’s something you can control. Miscarriages are beyond our control.” – Dr. Simone Whitmore
37. “At sunset, the little soul that had come with the dawning went away, leaving heartbreak behind it.” – L.M. Montgomery
38. “Some only dream of angels, I held one in my arms.” – Unknown
39. “It hurts because it matters.” – John Green
40. “There is no time limit to healing. You take as much time as you need.” – S.L Gray
41. “Imagine a love so strong it made saying hello and goodbye in the same day worth all the pain.” – Unknown
42. “They were born silent into this world, but their little life spoke volumes.” – Unknown
43. “For the day will come where you see your unborn baby, not through tears of sorrow but a smile in memory of his short time with you on earth.” – Unknown
44. “Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith . . . it is the price of love.” – Unknown
45. “A mother’s grief is as timeless as her love.” – Joanne Cacciatore
46. “A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.” – Unknown
47. “Even those that never fully blossom bring beauty into the world.” – Unknown
48. “The one who left gentle footprints on our hearts left a story worth telling.” – Unknown
49. “When a parent dies, they are buried in the ground. When a child dies, they are buried in the parent’s heart.” – Korean Proverb
50. “It is not the length of life, but the depth.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. “It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” – Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
52. “No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.” – C.S. Lewis
53. “You’ll come to your own peace, hopefully, but it will be on your own, in your own time.” – Cathy Lamb
54. “What does a miscarriage feel like? It feels as if you have been short-changed by nature. You will cry for what might have been but nobody will understand because they didn’t feel it.” – Unknown
55. “Sweet baby, I cannot wait to see you in my dreams since I cannot see you here in my arms.” – Unknown
If you are looking for bible verses to help support you after a pregnancy or infant loss, read Encouraging Bible Verses About Grief and Hope.
We hope these angel baby loss quotes can bring comfort to bereaved parents and others who are grieving the loss of a baby or child. Remember, it is ok to cry and take all the time you need to heal. The grieving process can be so different for each person that goes through it. The love for your angel baby will always remain in your heart.
If you are ever needing additional help or support, seek out a support group or counselor for bereaved families. There are so many groups out there specifically for loss families. These groups are full of others who understand exactly what you are going through. Talking with someone who understands how you feel can sometimes help bring a little light into your life. You are never alone and you do not have to go through this alone. If you have other pregnancy and infant loss quotes that helped with your healing process, please feel free to share them in the comments below.
Pin for Later!